- All curlers must have less than 5 years of experience at the beginning of the season. The 5th year counts as an eligible year.
- Events are open, meaning that teams can be made up of all men, all women, or any combination you wish.
- Team members do not all have to be from the same club.
- There will be 6 bonspiels throughout the season. One per month from October through February, plus the finals in March.
- As much as possible, bonspiels will change locations throughout the region allowing curlers to experience different clubs and ice surfaces.
- Teams will earn points throughout the season based on both participation and results at bonspiels.
- The top 8 teams at the end of the 5th bonspiel will be invited to participate in the March finals. Should a team not be able to participate in the finals we will move down the list to the 9th team, and so on.
- Teams will be guaranteed two games.
- Specific format for the bonspiel (pool style vs. bracket style) will be provided to team contacts no less than 1 week prior to the start of the event.
- Cash prizes will be allocated to both A-Side participants at each event.
- Points will be allocated to participating teams according to the following breakdown:
|Game win||1 pt|
|A-Side Winner||5 pts|
|A-Side Runner Up||3 pts|
|B-Side Winner||2 pts|
|B-Side Runner Up||1 pt|