- All curlers must have less than 5 years of experience at the beginning of the season. The 5th year counts as an eligible year.
- Events are open, meaning that teams can be comprised of all men, all women, or any combination you wish.
- Team members do not all have to be from the same club.
- Don’t have a team, but still want to play? Send us a message via the Contact Us section, and we will maintain a list of players looking for a team.
- There will be 6 bonspiels throughout the season. One per month from October through March.
- As much as possible, bonspiels will change locations each time allowing curlers to experience different clubs.
- Teams will earn points throughout the season based on both participation and final results.
- The top 8 teams at the end of the 5th bonspiel will be invited to participate in an end-of-season Championship event.
- There will be a trophy and a prize presented to the team that wins the season.
- Bonspiels can be either single or multi-day events, depending on club/ice availability.
- Fees will vary from bonspiel to bonspiel based on factors such as event duration and rental fees. Please see the Series Schedule for more information on events and fees.
- Teams will be guaranteed two games.
- Cash prizes will be allocated to both A-Side participants at each event.
- The winner of the B-Side final will also receive a prize.
- Points will be allocated to participating teams according to the following breakdown:
|Game win||1 pt|
|A-Side Winner||3 pts|
|A-Side Runner Up||2 pts|